Pages

Amazon

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thanks to the Saloons!!

I really wanna thanks all the operating saloons in the world for making us look beautiful and smart!! I almost became like Tarzan without a haircut since 2 months and lil beard surrounding the lower part of my face.. & with my mini double chin hanging around, it looked more shabby :P

I'll jus put up a couple of pics to display the magic barber's do to make us look gud.. I call it the transformed personality :P
                     ~Before~

                            ~After~

Here's the difference.... :) So all you guys out there, Who look shabby and whose mom's keep blastin em to go get smart!! Jus go to the damn Saloon and get yourself a nice hairdo and a shave done!! :P

Cheerz!!
Ashi ;)

P.S: Every1's free to commmmment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore