Pages

Amazon

Friday, January 29, 2010

Recover Corrupted Tally Accounting Data

This is a Major prob without a proper solution I have seen and found in many tally cases..

I got one such problem 3 days back in my tally software.. I searched and searched and searched but found no proper solution in the last 3 days but finally got the fix for it!!

Usually when Tally data gets corrupted you are shown an error message similar to this:

“Exiting Tally,
File Damaged
File: ‘C:/Tally/Data/0001/Tr01324.500′
Size;- 43136
Possition; 42880
Char;-128 (Done 128)”

or anything looking like then as soon as you open tally and nothing works out!!

But the SOLUTION to it it here now ppl :D

If you receive an error similar to above then there are very strong chances of recovering your data loosing only last few transaction entries. For recovery from such situations Tally provides an easy company rewriting option, which checks data files for valid entries and recreates the company profile with all the valid data it can recover. To use simply follow the instructions below, it is always better to make a backup of your Tally data folder before attempting any recovery process:

  • Start Tally and goto Company Selection Screen.
  •  Fix Tally File Corruption
  • Select the corrupt company profile (usually the one you were working last) and press Enter to start the rewrite process.
    Tally Data Recovery
  • This method solves 99% cases of tally data corruption.
  • The images posted here are of Tally 7.2 but this fix works very well for Tally 9 as well!

    If there’s anything else that you are facing, get back to me at ashishmehra@ymail.com and I’ll try figuring out some solution for your prob!!

    Keep commenting :)

    8 comments:

    1. Hello Sir,

      am getting tally damage message when i enter my company data in to tally. I tr clt+alt+r method but t is not working. the tally software am using is tally 9


      Please ans Me.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I got my data recovered from tallydatarecovery.net. They are truly a team of hard working professionals. My data was severely corrupted and was not recovered anywhere else but they did that for me. Also their charges were nominal.

      ReplyDelete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I also got my data recovered from tallydatarecovery.net. I did send my data to other firms but only this website helped me to get my data back. I hope this information would help you out in getting your data sorted.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks For Your valuable posting, it was very informative.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Truely helpful. Glad and thankful to you. Your post is really helpful

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Xplore