Pages

Amazon

Friday, January 29, 2010

Anti Virus’s for Windows 7

PRESS ME to the link for anti viruses for Windows 7

Check out this link I found for the beshhtt working Anti Virus’s for Windows 7..

I faced a crap prob few days ago in my laptop with Windows 7 installed..

I had installed Mcafee on it and the laptop went crazy.. It shouwd me some errors and I jus cun help myself in using my system.. It kept restarting for some 200 times and I got darn fed up with it and I dunno it suddenly striked my head and I went to the safe mode and uninstalled the only Anti virus I had installed and it worked wonders ;) Restarted it again and it worked awesome..

Im using Avast not.. Its working kewl without ny’ issues :)

Now for Anti viruses go to the link above ;)

Cheerz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore