Pages

Amazon

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cricket!! (Talwar & Finecab cables)

We had a Cricket match on the 24th of January 2010.. Weplayed for Punjabi Seva Samithi and against Hyderabad 11.. Was a great match and we surely had a lotttaaa fun!!

They won the toss and decided to bat and we had to take bowling first..!! Well our team was new.. Just born 12 hrs before the match and without any practice.. I din know who played how and it was very difficult to decide how to go bout it..

I was the skipper of my team and had to take the decisions.. This was worst pitch I'd ever played on.. Not even one ball in the 25 overs bounced above the stumps level!! :(

My bowlers dint have any practice and We gave helll lottttaaaa extras... 55 extras in 25 overs..
Their team was playin this series since 4 yrs and they had all the beshttt players.. We had confidence and team spirit.. I love my team for the sportsmanship each player showed and they they never let me down...

I was the wicket keeper and I dint do well.. The ball dint pitch high and I was on the floooorr for all the 25 long overs..
They hit only 199 in 25 overs.. juss 199 havin so many experienced players outta which 55 were extras :P
We had to bat and we sent in the best batsmen and they did well in the start :D
They dint give their wicket and stayed till their beshhttt bowler came in and changed the game.. Their bowlers did not give any extras (bad for our luckkk)
Still we managed to chase and hit 176 which was a very very decent score for our 12 hrs ago made team without knowin how each one of us played and all having jus the spirit of competition in em!! :D 
Their skipper almost peed in his pants seein the way our team bat!!

I dont mind at all we lost the match but the next time we play!! We surely will win!!

Love you team!!
Cheerz!!
Ashi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore