Pages

Amazon

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm in Love!!!!!!!!!!! With iPhone :P

Wow wow wowwwwww!!
The best phone for internet browsing.. Hundered and fifty thousand percent no doubt bout it!! I have used so so so many phone but nothing brings the happiness what iPhone gets when you browse the net and use the applications.. Amazing!! Marvelous!!

I use all the most used applications like Facebook, Google, blogpress lite (Blogger application), word press, play so so so many games and use it for checkin my mails and keepin in touch with folks!!
Everything related to the internet is awesome about it!!

One of the beshhtttt features is the emailing feature which I haven't seen in ny other mobile till date..
You click pixx and jus mark (maximum 5) them and mail them.. Its done on the run!!
I update my blogger with the pixxxxx thru my mobile and its so easily done.. no hassles.. no troubles!!

The speeeedd of the phone is gr8!! I mean the processing of the mobile.. Its fast like a racer but advantage in this is.. It never stops :P

I also use Nokia E90, by far the most sexy communicator but even that doesn't get the rush what an iphone can get when used for the internet specifically!! All the other features in E90 also great aswell..

Signin Off now folks...
Will keep ya guys updated!!
Cheers!!
Ashi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore