Pages

Amazon

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Messages :)

On a Special day that is today..
Here are a few sms's that you can share with your lived ones ;)

Spread happiness spread love :):):)
 

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!


Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them.Forever yours..
Your Valentine!!


I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever!


I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.


The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.


It takes 2 to tango, 2 to kiss, 2 to talk and remenisce.So many good things cum in 2 and one of those things is me and u!
I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.


What is the difference between blood and you? Blood enters the heart and flows
out but you entered the heart and stayed.


Every time i miss you,a star falls.So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,its because you made me miss you too much!Love U


Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another
summer too but there will never be another you!


All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b ther 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
All I ever Wanted is YOU
THERE'S SOMETHING
ABOUT on
VALENTINE'S DAY
THAT REALLY
TURNS ME ON......
YOU..YOU..YOU..
I Love You VALENTINE
WITH ALL MY HEART...



Love you all;) 
Happy V Day folks :)
Ashish Mehra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore