Pages

Amazon

Monday, February 1, 2010

Started 4th Sem in college

After jus 3 holidays, College again started today.. Dint really wanna go but somewhere I wanted to attend it also cuz I just had 2 classes in the morning today :D can't really muss such an opportunity to jus have two classes & then the day off ;p

Went back home after college & Vish was there happily playing tekken 5 on the playstation.. Joined him for a bit n then had lunch n rushed to dads office..

Sitting here ryt mow n blogging away... You know it's fun to blog n open up your thoughts n pen em' down.. Gives a satisfactory feeling u c ;p

But one thong I've noticed is you really have to be dedicated wen it comes to blogging cuz after a certain amount of time you yourself get bored of it.. I wanted to blog since ages & I do have many other blogs but this one is special.. :)

I write bout wht I feel like writing.. Share what I wanna let others know.. It's kewllll.. You smile at ypurself wen you write some stuff and you know some of ur folks might read it.. Lol.. ;)

Anyways will get back in a bit.. @ office now n have work to do.. Seeya folks..

Signing off for the moment :)
Ashi;)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore