Pages

Amazon

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awesome- Kingfisher beer!!

After an international beer conference in London, all the world's top?brewery bosses decide to go out for a beer together.

The Chairman of Budweiser says, 'I'd like the most refreshing beer in the world..

'The King of Beers': give me a Budweiser.'?The bartender takes a bottle from the shelf and opens it for him..

The Chairman of Guinness says, 'I'd like the only beer in the world?worth really, truly waiting for: give me a Guinness.'The bartender serves him.?

The Chairman of Carlsberg says, ' I would like the world's best beer, drunk in more countries than any other: give me a Carlsberg.'He gets it.

Vijay Mallya sits down, looks around and says, 'Just give me a Coke.'?The bartender looks at him, shrugs, and serves him.

The other brewery bosses laugh loudly and say, 'Hey Vijay, how come?you aren't drinking a Kingfisher?'?'Listen,' says Vijay Mallya, 'If you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I....!!!



Cheerz..!!
Ashish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore