Pages

Amazon

Friday, February 5, 2010

First Interview!! Bajaj Allianz

Heyya folks!!
Today was my first interview in college for Bajaj Allianz! It was kewl and kinda fast.. In the morning I had to go & pick Mr.Shankar from his office in white house.. I went there on the morning at 9.30 with Dev and waited there for him to get free..

His first session was with the juniors in college regarding the summer internship program.. He had to address the juniors and then take their interviews.. This process was longer than we expected. It started at around 10.45am and went on till 2.30pm..

Then was our chance.. We thought first Mr.Shankar would first give us a presentation & then interview the interested candidates..

But he directly called the people interested for the interview.. It was a marketing job.. Of customer relationship manager.. I was very confused if I should go for the job.. About the pacage.. About the profile of the job n had hell lotta mixed feelings ;p

Finally went for the interview.. I was the first guy to go for it.. Went in and he was all cool about me being there.. Said I've seen you working here since morning and you came to pick me up also.. I was like yes sir!! I'm interested in cust relationship job.. Whynot sales he asked?? I said I have already tried selling insurances but I can't do it properly.. Made a blog also but it dint work out.. Hmmmm we just spoke & spoke on some stuff.. He said he liked me and I was suitable for the job.. Next round of interview would be next week.. You can go!! :D

That's it for now folks..
Keep smiling ;)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore