Pages

Amazon

Monday, February 8, 2010

Movie: Chance Pe Dance

Heyyyyyaaa Folks..
I'm not sure bout this but I hope people who try to read my blogs enjoy em.. Even if they like it a bit, I will be happy :D..

Alright anyways...
I jus saw this movie Chance Pe Dance.. I liked the movie.. Its time pass.. Shows the actual struggle any actor has to face before gettin into the industry and before gettin to know what real success is all bout..

Genelia as usual looked Cute ;) She's got that tinch of telugu accent when she speaks hindi or english but who bothers... she's cuutttee :) he he.. & Shahid is the handsome chocolate boy.. :P both did their acting really well... Whenever I see this dude, I remember his song Aakhon Mein Tera Hi Chehra... Manhh... he looooked soooo thin..I mean.. There surely is hell lotaaaa hard work put in by him when you see him today..

Shahid's dance in the end was fab.. It was awesome.. He looked dashing.. Hope he continues with the spirit and delivers many more hits.. All the best dude :)

Ryto guys..
Thats all for the moment.. :) Seeya later :)
Gud Nyt :D
Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore