Pages

Amazon

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Upload Images Directly On Twitter

I just came online and logged on to twitter on web.. I access it from my smartphone always, come online to see if somethings new and here it was.. It was always pain to upload any image directly on twitter, had to use 3rd party apps like Tweetdeck, Hootsuith etc to upload images.. Twitter directly did not have any option to upload them from its website..



AND As soon as I logged in today, I saw a notification glowing on the screen showing a camera icon which allows users to upload photos/images directly on twitter now :D Yayiii!! Its powered by Photobucket, you can see it after you upload the image, its written on the bottom left of the image.. This is one feature which was terribly missing from twitter.. And its here now, I hope twitter soon releases an upload option to directly attach Videos to it as well.. You never know whats next..

Happy Uploading ;)

Catch me on twitter : @GhantaBabaJiKa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore