Pages

Amazon

Friday, August 5, 2011

My Samsung Galaxy S2 - My Android

My first Android..

Android started floating its operating system in mobiles, I think Google Nexus was the first one with Android in it, I was doing my MBA and a couple of folks had got it. I had an iPhone 3GS that time and I was pretty happy with it.. You know Apple dint launch its phones officially in India, a friend got it for me from USA.. The crazy for iphones was on and I had one in my hands.. Dint really care about Android or whatever it was that time.. Then slowly became a die hard fan of Blackberry.. Its addictive you know.. The BBM craze and superb emailing experience in your hands was like awesome.. So I've been using a blackberry since then and never feel like going away from it..


Time passed and I wanted to try something new now.. It was Android everywhere and a super sexily made sleek and super fast phone caught my eyes one day on the internet.. This happened 1 and half month before the phone was bout to release and I dint know what was it, but it looked amazing.. Researched on it and told my friends about its specs, features, the super fast processor, huge built in memory, sexy camera.. The only thing I was skeptical about was the brand - Samsung.. You know after a being a Nokia, Apple and Blackberry fan, You obviously think to get into Samsung.. But I had made my choice.. "Android lunga toh yehi lunga nahi toh nahi lunga" types :P

Finally it launched and I checked it out, watched a lotta videos about it.. I wanted to be sure about the mobile, its hardware and software, user interface and I liked each and every bit of it.. Roop and I bought it together and had Manohar and Ankit to follow us :D


Its undoubtedly the fastest and best gadget I have used.. What all you can do with it.. You have your freedom.. You name it and you can do it on Android/SGS2.. I do not need a computer now for anything.. Everything is very well done on my mobile itself.. From audios, videos, gaming etc to downloading stuff, blogging, social networks.. Its a mini computer.. What increases its value is the number of app's you can install in it and keep running together.. The memory is huge and it easily runs as many apps as you want on it together without and processing or speed hassles..


Everything is on my finger tips now.. Added all my emails and social networks to it.. Play games and watch videos (of any format, direct download and copy in the 16gb memory and watch anywhere anytime with awesome clarity) when I get time, listen to music, video calling, messaging, blogging, news and rss feeds, amazing camera (8mp) and HD video recording, download anything anywhere anytime.. I mean what else do I want.. Just wanted to share my views on the freedom Android gives and I enjoy :D Hard Core Android Boi  ;)

PS: Much more to come soon! Stay tuned..

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore