Pages

Amazon

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My First MBA Chits Experience

We have this habit of sittin everyday in the morning at CCD opposite college and studyin for the days exam.. Roop teaches everyday in the morning and the good reason we get better marks is cuz’ of him :P Thanks patthe :D
Same thing happened today morning.. We went to CCD and were studyin for the Business Communications exam (which is supposed to be only English in our perception :P). Roop studied everything early morning at his place and came to teach us at CCD. And whatever he spoke was all alien stuff for all of us. We are around 10 ppl everyday who come to study from him.. ha ha..
I have written 4 semesters in my MBA till now and wrote the toughest exams possible without any help or chits or copying :P I dunno what struck us while we finished studyin at around 9.45am. Dev and me took the papers we studied from and went to the Xerox shop near college and got mini Xerox’s.. 5 copies for friends & myself :P. Met a friend at the Xerox shop. He was getting ready for his battle. He had detailed stuff of the answers which we were takin and we took copies of his stuff aswell.. ha ha ha..
I guess I had 8 chits with me and  hidden at different places. Hidin them was a smart task to pass cuz we have checkin before we enter the exam room in college..
Believe me it was so so so much fun :D Taking chits for an english exam.. Oh My God.. Loved writin the exam today.. passin chits to ppl around and happily writin the exam.. lmao..

I’ll miss these college days..!! Wish they never come to an end!!

Love all my friend.. :D

10 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwww finally u did somthing dat u havnt don in the entire mba :O ..........well dis will b vry memorable for u :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/20/business-school-grads-tak_n_583290.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahaaa..... so enjoyed hiding chits and writing the exam.... coool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bappiiiiii meri darling ur the champ... will surely miss these golden moments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bappi da tuu tho chupa rustum nikla re, chits ka raja :P :), Yea yea yea man missing Gurunanak life bhe :( sach me golden days <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bhai..i will miss teaching u guys a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nandita: Ofcourse.. very memorable..
    Sanjay: That cannot be disclosed maite ;)
    Mohammed: ha ha.. yo man.. alot!!
    Ashish: Yeah man will miss em like crazy :(
    Atish: i dun miss GNEC dude.. Dint have a life there.. But wil miss MBA like crazy..
    Roop: We will miss learning from you patthe..

    ReplyDelete
  8. he he he he.. miss u dude..how r you??? will see u soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he he he he he...................Tooo much....... Cool buddy!!!! :)

    You know what this refreshed my mood :) thanks for sharing bro! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore