Pages

Amazon

Friday, May 14, 2010

I think Im gonna get it!!

Hellooooo folks..
I had given an interview few days back in a company which started 9 months back in Hyderabad. Its a co-brand of a big brand in India and seems to be really good in the future.. It deals with stock broking and commodities, currency exchange and all financial instruments.. I have given the interview for Business Development Manager.. Got a positive feedback from them..

 The final thing left is from the HR of the company.. He's supposed to call me this week and lemme know about the package and the joining and all.. I just hope I get what I expect from this job.. its my field of interest and I would love doing this job..

Its a new company from a Big Indian group so my chances of growth (obviously depending on my performance) are also high!! Now the only thing left is what the HR says!! Gos bless him and he gives me a decent offer for this one!! Will try talkin for my frnds once my deal is finalized with this firm..

Hope for the beshht :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore