Pages

Amazon

Friday, May 14, 2010

Last'est Exams ;)

Have my final MBA 4th semester exams starting from Monday (17th may) and just dont feel like studying....
Dunno whats the reason?? :P tryin to find it out n utilizing all time in this itself :P lol...

These are hopefully gonna be the last theoretical exams in my life.. Happiness ki full feelin coming off when I think I wont have to write ny more exams in my life again.. But when I think a lil' more.. A scary feeling grabs all the attention..

Life's gonna be toughhh and a lot more difficult.. Its all gonna be practical now.. No more lectures but learning from the experiences.. Understanding & experiencing the true life.. Living it and doing whats needed.. No one to teach.. No one to show us the path.. Search & do and find whats right..

All the Besht to all my pals who'r gonna finish their studies this yr and start working either in their own Businesses or take up Jobs or start new Ventures.. All the Very very Best :) God Bless All :)

P.S: Zara padh bhi lo :P last exams hai life ke.. paas ho jayinge :P lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore