Pages

Amazon

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dentists also Love Cricket :P

Bro had to go to the dentist yesterday for some cleaning. I thought I'd also get my teeth checked and maybe cleaned if the dentist had time.. We went there and waited for like half an hour cuz he was busy with some with some other patients..

Went inside his room when he called us and got was gettin his work done.. Our dentist is a cool doc.. Bindas and Maskara types.. The patients keep sittin on the chair when he is working on them and he turns to the people who come with the patients and starts cracking jokes.. lol.. 


Bro's work on his teeth was done, I told him I wanna get mine serviced and took the chair.. 

He looked inside my mouth, used some of his instruments and said I need to get a couple of fillings done.. I was like ok, will come on Monday.. He said not Monday, come on Wednesday.. I was bout to nod my head and suddenly realised Wed ko apna match hai.. I told him excitedly, Not Wed, Match hai.. He literally jumped off his chair and looking at his diary and says cancel all my appointments, Im on a holiday on Wed from noon, India Pakistan ka match hai.. Ha ha ha.... He forgot that there is a match and gave a couple of appointments :P Then he told me to come on Tuesday.. lol.. It was so situational and funny I tell you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore