Pages

Amazon

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My iPhone and Blackberry Experience :)

I was only a Nokia fan before, dint like the Apple iPhone when it released but started liking it when the iPhone 3G released dunno for what reason :-P My friend Vishru got an iPhone for me from the states.. Loved using it though had to adjust in some cases.. Bought an iPhone 3GS.. The main problems I faced was Group Texting.. Im a messaging freak.. And there was no option in iPhone to send messages to a group, every time I had to select the peep's whom I wanna msg.. Though the camera is really good, flash in it would be like cream on a cake.. Then low battery life.. You play games on it (the main purpose of iPhone is to get Entertained..) and your phone's battery will dip like you throw something from the 100th floor and it falls down in seconds..lol.. and multi tasking, another major concern.. Even with all this prob's, I liked using it... It has the best Browser compared to all other phones, the mailing is fine.. Attaching the pics to the mail was the best thing I loved about iPhone.. No other phone still gives such an easy attachment option :) But now I have upgraded my iPhone to iOS4.1 and using it happily.. Have multi tasking & have group sms'ing so loving it all the more..






One of my friends then Roop bought a Blackberry last year in Jan or Feb I dont remember :-P.. I had no idea about blackberry's then.. He knew about the mobile.. I saw the features and options, user friendliness, Blackberry Messenger, emailing and what not.. It had everything.. I was crazy about it as soon as I got to know about all that a Blackberry offered.. Some of the prob's I was facing in an iPhone were all vanished in the blackberry.. I bought one and started using it.. Was awesome to have it in my hands.. I could send messages to groups, the phone allowed multi tasking though the games and applications for blackberry are very less, its a Business Mobile, has all what it needs.. I could download and save files, music in a blackberry which in an iPhone wasn't possible.. The battery was must better.. The emailing options were good.. The push mail feature as the best.. I could

"When you have a blackberry, you have a computer in your hands"
-Ashish Mehraa


Lol.. Both these phone have their own style of use.. The new iPhone 4 had a HD camera with flash.. Thats makes it even better and a faster processor..

Well my Verdict goes in favour of both (cuz I use both of em :-P)

Verdict: If your more about your music and photos and also an avid youtube streamer the iPhone 3GS would be your first choice. If you prefer to be in the loop with your friends and family you can’t go wrong with the Blackberry, the new BBM makes it the ultimate socializing handheld. Both devices are considered the best in the smart phone industry so this dilemma would be better resolved depending on your personal usage. :)



1 comment:

  1. It's really true Blackberry is a computer for the user.

    I agreed

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore