Pages

Amazon

Friday, February 4, 2011

iPhone Not Receiving SMS's - HELP!

I have been facing a strange prob with my iPhone recently.. Its with the text messages.. Before it was like whenever I sent an sms using the group sms application, the msgs used to go and get delivered to the receipents also, but I only used to get a new sms's notification without the sms being visible to me in my inbox.. I had to restart my iphone to see the messages.. This was all last week..

From today morning, I m jus not receiving the messages.. I do get the notification but I cant see the messages in my inbox.. Restarting my iPhone again and again to see the messages.. This is really irritating now.. 

Configuration of my iPhone is: 
Model: 3gs
OS: iOS4.1
Baseband: 6.0.0.15 something.. (its with my bro so dont have the exact one)

Ayone has any solution to this.. Please comment ot tweet me at @ashishmehraa or mail me at mehra.ashish@gmail.com ... Its kinda urgent.. Would be grateful if you can temme the solution to this :)

1 comment:

  1. I got a solution for this one..
    After your done with messaging (texting) come out of the application to the menu, go to multi tasking (by double clicking the menu button), close the messages icon, then after that whenever you go to messaging, you will be able to see your sent messages as well as the new messages that you've got.. I do this arnd 20-30 times a day..

    Its much better and faster than the irritating thing of restarting my iDevice again and again..

    Still searching for a proper solution..!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore