Pages

Amazon

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Engineering College

Guru Nanak Engineering College.. The college I did my Electronics and Communications engg in :)

It was a different life then.. A whole new world was in front of my eyes.. Had jus completed intermediate and joined a proper college first time in my life.. Was totally a different experience.. I wish I'd studied better in my engineering and I would be different today :-P but everything happens for a reason, thats what I believe in.. The reason I feel simply delay in time, delay in everything I do..

The college was 52km away from my house.. Used to travel by the college bus.. The journey too college and back home only used to take away 3 to 4 hours in a day.. Going in bus was kinda fun.. Liked it sometimes and dint like it a fewer times :P but had no other choice..


Did Electronics and Communications Engineering but I hardly remember anything I studied (hardly studied) he he he :p Anyways It was a great experience and a wavy journey.. loads of up's and down's with friends and seniors :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore