Pages

Amazon

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Like Books? You Will Love BookBub

I was just browsing online and reading articles,dont remember where but I just came across this line,  "BookBub -  Groupon of books". It caught my attention and I browsed the site. Im not much into reading but Im its on list of plans to get into reading stuff. I signed up and rolled ahead. the site send you an email everyday like groupon letting you know about the best deals/free books which you can read in various forms - Kobo, amazon, google, flipkart.



Go to this site https://www.bookbub.com and sign up. Select the types of books you like reading and start getting offers in your email. You can directly download from the site, I just tried and downloaded a couple of books on Google. You get a whole list of categories on the left side from where you can select the types of books you would wanna get into. Sweet!

Try it, Thank me later :)
Spread this if you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore