Pages

Amazon

Friday, September 30, 2011

Call from Vodafone




I'm surprised how did this happen, maybe a promotion or something but this sounds really good.

A girl from vodafone just called me up and says that my Calling tariff will change from tonight. Ill be charged only 10ps per minute to any Vodafone number and 1ps per 2 seconds to any other number and there is no validity for this. Its forever..

Now I don't know how far is this gonna happen, but if it does.. Wooohoooo! :D I'll be saving some bucks without any extra top up's to reduce call charges ;)


1 comment:

  1. Tts Voda.....can give one offer today and tomorrow they will charge for the same or may be double also

    Be careful, this is Voda, some trap will be there

    Ur twitty friend ... Om ;) :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore