Pages

Amazon

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Strange but AWESOME

Guys guys guys...

I'm viewing a super strange thing on my SGS2.. But super awesome as well.. No idea how this is happening..

I'm on Vodafone.. 3G trial activated.. My network suddenly went off.. I restarted my mobile..

After the restart I still don't get any network but my downloads are happening at amazing speeds 800KBPS on Samsung Galaxy S2.. Can you beat that.. I downloaded around 50MB files in within one minute..

Now downloading the latest Blackberry 9780 OS on it.. There is no network.. But the download is in progress..

Aint it amazingly Strange :D

Check the screenshot!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep a check on your balance. Vodafone doesnt have a good reputation in this matter..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore