Pages

Amazon

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Downloading Movies on Blackberry


Heylo!

I've attached a screen shot of the speeds n movies I've been downloading on my mobile since mrng :P

They are being downloaded on 3G. Amazing speeds.. Maximum it has touched 187KB/s.. Downloaded 5 mobile movies till now..

The battery is drowning like crazy, but I don't mind it.. In 2 hours it gone down from 88% to 30% :P I'm going outta station day after on a road trip, so watchin making some preparations b4 hand :P

Jus wanted to share this :)


1 comment:

  1. It is sad that when everyone is moving to WiMAX and 4G we are just starting to accept 3g. I hope we understand that by playing catchup we are always going to be left behind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore