Pages

Amazon

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An Incident at Inox

I went to watch Yamla Pagla Deewana with family last night at Inox, GVK. We went for the night show which started at 9.55pm.

Loved the movie. It was a total fun flick *ing Father Dharmander, one of the top actors of 80's - 90's and his two sons Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol.. Its actually an awesome entertaining movie.. The only boring parts of the movie were the songs :p you know every movie has some boring stuff :p but the comedy and everything was time pass to the core!!

The movie ended at around 12.45am and we walked outta the theatre.. I was standing near the food counter waitin for mom lookin on my left.

< Now the incident :P >
I suddenly felt a soft skin holding my right hand for a second.. I told you I was lookin at my left.. I turned my neck to the right and there I see a cute girl who mistook me as her husband.. I just looked at her for a milli second trying to recollect if I know her by any chance :p and she was like oops.. Sorry.. And passed me from my back and went to her husband.. Ha ha ha!! I laughed and my dad smiled at me with a look on his face sayin 'what's happening son?' Lol..


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore