Pages

Amazon

Monday, November 29, 2010

Unlock iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 with OS 4.1-4.2.1, BB 05.14.02

I finally unlocked my iPhone after almost 2 months and its working absolutely fine. I was using it like iTouch and there came points when I seriously wanted to throw it away.
Now for the unlock.. Here is a video..
Watch the video carefully and observe each and everything thats done in it and do exactly the same and within no time you will have your iPhone unlocked :D





This works for iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4 on OS 4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1 running with the baseband 05.14.02.

Whatever jailbreak you did doesn't matter and you DO NOT have to use any damn softwares like limera1n or pwnage tools or anything.. My iPhone and me are the proof of it..

Note: You have to download the
1.Firmware file that is of 4.1 or 4.2.1 whichever you have in your mobile..
2.Redsnow 0.9.6 beta 5 - The link is here -->> Click Me

Follow the video exactly and do whats said to be done.

Follow me on twitter @ashishmehraa

Please leave your comments!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Xplore